Pages

Monday 7 January 2013

My Little photography sesh!


Hej!

So today was a pretty fun day for me as I don't quite start back at school yet so me and my dad decided to go on a little photography session out near where he lives, Tynemouth (which is by the sea!). It was a very fun day and the weather was just perfect for getting some amazing snaps, my dad is wayyy better at photography than me as for him it isn't just a hobby plus he has a much better camera! None the less, I do think we picked up some great snaps and I would just like to share them with you, as I already mentioned we both have professional cameras and by that I mean the big kind with the lenses :P mines a Canon EOS 1000D but not only did we use them, he also took some on his iphone 4s. Hope you enjoy...

Tynemouth and around......Tynemouth and around......hTynemouth and around......Tynemouth and around......Tynemouth and around......Tynemouth and around......Tynemouth and around......
Tynemouth and around......Tynemouth and around......
Tynemouth and around......

Tynemouth and around......Tynemouth and around......Tynemouth and around......
Taken and edited with Iphone
Taken and edited with Iphone

Taken and edited with Iphone

328235Tynemouth and around......
Tynemouth and around......
Tynemouth and around......Tynemouth and around......
Tynemouth and around......
Tynemouth and around......346Tynemouth and around......Tynemouth and around......Tynemouth and around......
Tynemouth and around......
250292Tynemouth and around......


I apologise that the photos are somewhat of a jumbled mess but they are just a few of the snaps you can find more Here - Dads Flickr! Let me know if you enjoy these posts!

Sawatdee! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment