Pages

Sunday 6 January 2013

Starting from scratch

Welcome! I have finally decided to set up my own blog. My small piece of this wonderous place we call the internet, dedicated to fashion, photography, books, lifestyle, art, make up and the odd random post.
I hope that you will enjoy and blog and that perhaps, in some way, it will inspire you or just make a glum day a little bit brighter. I intend to blog about things that I enjoy and to just share my personal thoughts with you, I hope  that I can actually manage to keep this up as I think it could be a really fun hobby.

As I sign I will leave you with one of my favourite quotes in a hope to inspire you  “Beneath the makeup and behind the smile I am just a girl who wishes for the world.” -Marilyn Monroe

Oh I can't just have one so here's another one














Because they're what matter most...











Sawatdee! - Thats goodbye, in Thai xx

No comments:

Post a Comment